Wednesday 27 September 2017

A short walk to Pamploma - How to communicate better


September 20, 2017
A short walk to Pamploma
Guess who I ran into when I got back to the albergue?  The Three Amigos are together again! We continued our walk this morning (about 4km or so) and checked into a private albergue, I've had a shower, my laundry is being done and I have a European simple card with unlimited Internet for 20 euros.  So now I am connected wherever I go without being at the mercy of free WiFI.

I am  now sitting in a side walk cafe/bar enjoying pintxos and cervezo con Limon, and life is good.  Cervezo con Limon is a beverage that consists of beer and a shot of not too sweet lemonade.   It is nice, refreshing and doesn't go to my knees. 

It is now siesta time and every thing is closed, except to this place.

On a meteorological note, both yesterday and today have been sunny and clear.  What a relief!

1 comment:

  1. Cerveza con limón is something awesome. It feels good in warm days

    ReplyDelete