Wednesday 27 September 2017

Trinidad de Are - Realization about the scope of this project

September 19, 2017
Trinidad de Are

It was  another long day today.  That  much more because I was alone.  My American buddies went on ahead because they are faster walkers than I am and it would not have been fair to hold them back.  The Pension I was in last night did not have WIFI nor does the albergue I am in tonight, so the letters are piling up in the outbox. 

I have to remind myself that I am still in the mountains so there are a lot of ups and downs and the Camino varies between dirt, pavement, cement that looks like paving stones and sometimes so narrow it looks like a goat track clinging to the side of a hill. None of this makes for fast walking at the best of times and I didn't manage to arrive until after six.

I had a shower, sort of, and tomorrow I will be looking for accommodation earlier in the day so I can get some laundry done.  It should be easier nearer to Pamplona. 

No comments:

Post a Comment