Tuesday 26 September 2017

Espinal to Zubria



September 18, 2017
Espinal to Zubria
Today was rough:  starting out in the rain, then uphill over the mountain (brutal  climb) and down the way down: and the trail was  shale outcroppings and slippery.  We covered 15 km but it seemed like more. We walked from 8am  to 5pm, and all the albergues were filled.  So we got a room in a pension. And another pilgrim meal, salad, chicken ( and fries) with wine and cake for a mere 10 Euro. 
I have a blister on my toe and I am sore.  Suprisingly , I have not had much trouble getting up in the am.  Granted,  I have had no late nights either.

I miss you so much, and the kitties too. It is a general consensus that having you drive the support vehicle and scout out the good bars might have been a good idea.

There was no WiFi so the message could not be sent until Sept. 20

No comments:

Post a Comment