Thursday 28 September 2017

I am a turtle

September 23, 2017
I am a turtle
I have to come to terms with the fact that I am just not the swiftest walker in the world.  It was a hot day and I only made 12km.  That's ok, but next week I hope to do better I understood it takes that long to get my stride.  My goal is 17 km per day and thus far I haven't done too badly.  Oh, by the way, the meseta i's about 100 km in length, not 250.

On the physical front, I  am doing ok: my one blister is healing nicely.  And after a week in hiking boots my feet are like a baby 's bottom.  My knees hurt faintly after a couple of those murderous descents, but always better in the morning.

I  am so glad to get your updates,  I look forward to them every day.  And I really miss snuggling you.

Do you think you can update my blog with the letters I have been sending you? It seems that I have time to write you or update but not both.

No comments:

Post a Comment