Monday 25 September 2017

IT was a short day today

September 17, 2017
It was a short day today,  I met a couple of guys coming out of Roncevalles and got them to take a picture of me,  it should be posted on Facebook now.  That said, we walked together and we stopped around noon in Espino.  I had a nap. Now I am drinking wine with the rest of the group- 2 American men, a college student, and a Finnish psych nurse.

My victory today is that I carried my full back pack.  I jettisoned my pyjs today as I haven't used them anyway. 


September 16, 2017
On the road day 1
7am We were all woken at 5am by Jim croce on someone else's phone. Packed up ready to go.   I crashed at around 8pm last night when it all caught up with me and slept right through.   Feel much better now and more positive frame of mind.  The room was full last night and there were no overly audible snores.   This is a good thing., but I doubt if it would have disturbed me anyway.   Time to get mobile.
Note:
Due to the fact that there are only 24 hours in any day, and I have 15 of those hours are consumed with walking and my necessities, there is little time for blogging. I am having 'Daniel' catch up on my blog entries. These entries will comprise the content of the E-mails that I send to him. I am answering questions as I go along, but there is the inevitable delay in getting an answer. I am told that it will take a bit to catch up on the past week's entries.

1 comment:

  1. I love reading about your walk. You inspire me. ☺

    ReplyDelete