Thursday 28 September 2017

Lorca - a L O N G slog!


September 21, 2017
Lorca
Well, I did it.  I made the albergue at 7pm exactly.   I manage to get my laundry on and I am having a cervezo con Limon (large) while waiting for my paella.  Tomorrow WILL be a shorter day.
The rain let up and I stored away my poncho for the day and kept on.  I saw lots of olive trees and vinyards.  I also tasted some of the grapes :  but not too far in because of the mud.  Roman roads may be romantic, but they are hell to walk on. 

Tomorrow  is Saturday ,  so I must buy some groceries because everything is closed on Sundays in a Catholic country.  

Though, some one has informed me that the bars are open.  So what more do you need?

I think I need one more tshirt to keep me going while everything is in the wash.  Now I have jettisoned my sleeping bag (I

haven't needed it since I got here) I have space to carry it.

Going to try to get some sleep no.

No comments:

Post a Comment