Tuesday 24 October 2017

Just a short note today

October 23, 2017
Just a short note today
Portomarin was the stop today and I made it.  Long day and too tired even to forage for food. Tomorrow I am setting out for Palas de Rei so that will be a long haul too. Smooches my Bear.  I miss you so much.
Photos:
Oct. 22 - A great shot of the Countryside - This is a view of the type of terrain that Leslie has to negotiate.
Oct. 22 - Here is Julietta - It is hard to believe that this lovely little creature snores!
Oct. 22 - Now heres a Fancy Sign Post - Oh ya, it's hard to miss this sign of the Way.
Day 36 Sarria - This is NOT the Meseta. Leslie finds it easier when there are not many ups and downs during the day.
Day 37 Potomarin - This is the track of 'the rough day' for Leslie. The push is on to make it to Santiago de Compestella. I missed a day somewhere.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment