Sunday 8 October 2017

Trudging thru Tardajos





October 6, 2017
Trudging thru Tardajos
Well my Snuggy, I made record time from Burgos and arrived here around 1pm.  This is my best time so far;  its amazing how much difference not having to manoeuvre up and particularly down rocky slopes can make.  Who knew? 
This, of course, means abother change in plans:  Hontanas will be tomorrows stop and Castrojeriz the day after. 
It seems though if you look at one of the pictures I took today that I will miss this town's annual potato festival due to take place this Saturday.  I wonder how the locals would enjoy a rendition of "Bud the Spud"?
Keep getting better,  my Bear.   The kitties and I are depending on you.
Love you
Photos:
Oct 5 - Enjoy the exaltation of Potato - A Potato festival in Spain on October 8th
Oct 5 - Lots of refurbishing everywhere - Tere is lots of construction restoring and refreshing local sites.
Oct 1 - El Gato 2 - Just how comfortable can this cat get?
Sept 19 - Which Way do I point this thing - Learning just how to take photos with the phone is fun
Sept 19 - Ah the open Road, not - The trail is not always out in the wide open spaces
Day 19 Tardajos - The day's travel from Burgos to Tarajos.







No comments:

Post a Comment