Thursday 12 October 2017

Kitties

October 10, 2017
Kitties:
I am off to Leon today about 18 .- 19 km and I want to get started before it gets hot which it does on the meseta. I think that moving the litter box upstairs was a good idea.  What with the Wing being the Wing. And a dog in the house, it may have just been the final straw.  Or maybe they miss me a little.  I do miss them.  And you.  I wish that there was some way of getting the Wing out of her snit but for the life of I can't think of any.
I have made it Leon and it's only 1:30.  Thanks to Google maps I have found that my hostal is only about 450 meters away.
More later... after a shower and maybe a little siesta
Love you lots
Photos:
Sept. 22 - Roman which way do we go - The signage varies greatly along the WAY. The yellow arrow is particular to the Via Franko [The French Way].
Sept. 25 - AH Leslie has found a Sale - A sign in town reassures the pilgrim that they are on track as they travel through town.
Sept. 26 - Abandon Boots Outside Logrono - A local monument decorated with a pair of abandoned boots. Note the yellow arrow on the post in the background.
Sept. 26 - Only 616kms to go - Even graffiti covered walls feature a helpful yellow arrow pointing the WAY.








No comments:

Post a Comment