Friday 6 October 2017

Still in Burgos about to set off on my sight seeing.



October 4, 2017
Still in Burgos about to set off on my sight seeing. 

I hope you are feeling better soon.  In the meantime take a cold pill, have some soup, and rest lots, preferably with a therapeutic kitty.

My compadres set off earlier this morning locked the door and turned in the key.  The door unlike other doors had no way to unlock from the inside so I had to use my mobile to call the hotel to let me out.  I told them that I felt very safe in their hotel and we both got a laugh out of it.  That is my first adventure so far today.5

I am off to drop off my laundry and off to the museums and Cathedral
Burgos most iconic son El Cyd - Local Hero? or are there darker sides to this icon?
Cathedral with  ornate additions - These elaborate cathedrals dot the length of the Camino.
Seen enough of Cathedral Burgos yet? - Another view of the Burgos Cathedra.
Burgos most iconic son El Cyd - Local Hero? or are there darker sides to this icon?
Cathedral with  ornate additions - These elaborate cathedrals dot the length of the Camino.
Seen enough of Cathedral Burgos yet? - Another view of the Burgos Cathedra.
Across the Meseta - If you check the white section on the left, you will see the 'flat section, which is the Meseta, before there is more rough terrain as you approach Santiago de Comostela.
Photos
Crosses on Fence Along the Camino - Sep 27
Abandon Boots - Sept 26
Only 616 kms to go - Sept 26





No comments:

Post a Comment